Current settlement agreements and court orders in class actions in which CLS is involved include the following:
- Settlement Agreement for children and young adults who receive personal care services from the State of Washington; D.B. v. Arnold Williams.
- Community benefits agreement for the Dearborn Street development project providing housing, decent wages, and other benefits to the community surrounding a new commercial development. Full text
- Settlement agreement for child care workers in Washington challenged the legality of state-initiated home searches, seizure of personal and business documents, and the inappropriate intimidation of child care workers by state and federal officials. Other languages for this document here.
- Settlement agreement for foster children in Braam v. State. Full text. For additional information, please go to braamkids.org
- Settlement agreement requiring upgrade of public defense services in Grant County; Best v. Grant County.